Terms and Conditions
DENTAROUND SLTD is a Bulgarian registered company, registration No206001666 at the Bulgarian Company Register (hereinafter only DENTAROUND SLTD or the Company).
I. Scope of operation and applicability
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter only the Terms) regulate the contractual relations between DENTAROUND SLTD and any natural person who has consented to use the Company’s services herein described (the Client). These Terms shall also apply accordingly to any family members of the Client, relatives, friends or any other escorts of the Client or any person making enquiries/bookings on behalf of the Client.
2. These General Terms and Conditions also regulate the operation and use of the Company’s website, privacy and personal data policy of the Company.
3. These Terms also contain the respective statutory required information under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
II. Conclusion of the contract, contents of the contract
1. These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded between the Company and a Client. Terms and conditions of the Client shall apply only subject to the Company’s express written consent.
2. A Contract between the Company and a Client shall be deemed concluded as of the date of returning to the Company’s email address of the Consent Form provided in these Terms duly filled in and signed by the Client and actual payment by the Client to the bank account of the Company of the Company’s fee and if applicable the additional payments due by the Client.
1. The Company shall provide to the Client intermediation and assistance concerning the Client’s dental treatment in one of the Partner Clinics in Bulgaria. A Partner Clinic is a Bulgarian dental medical facility registered according to the Bulgarian Medical Treatment Facilities Act which is listed on the Company’s website.
2. To help the Client make an informed decision about his Dental Treatment in Bulgaria and assist the Client with organizing his visit to the Partner Clinics in Bulgaria, the Company shall:
a) provide the Client with information on Dental Treatment Packages offered by Partner Clinics to facilitate a more informed decision of the Client about his/her medical treatment options in Bulgaria;
b) provide help with booking appointments at the Partner Clinic chosen and coordinate the Client’s visit to the Partner Clinic.
c) assist with flights & transfers to the Partner Clinic including: advise on the best flight options in alignment with the Client’s travel availability and dental appointments; free airport picks up and drops off.
d) assist with hotel booking & accommodation including: advise with the selection of partnering hotels and apartments, advising the Client on the options (depending on price or location), including assistance with quality-price ratio analysis;
е) the Company may further assist the Client with organizing the Client's free time;
f) mediate in case of a dispute with the Client’s dentist.
3. The services are non-transferable. The Client is not entitled to transfer the rights arising from his contractual relationship with the Company to a third party unless the Company and the Client agree otherwise.
IV. Consent form
1. Upon the Client’s request the Company emails the Client a Consent Form which contains blank fields to be filled in with the Client’s personal details (names, date of birth, place of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information); the amount of the Company’s fee and if applicable the additional payments due by the Client; the Company’s bank details for making payment and others.
V. Personal data and privacy
2. By signing the Consent Form the Client gives his explicit consent for the processing of his personal data by the Company, including data containing health information, and disclose it to translators if necessary and then to one or any of the Partner Clinics to obtain detailed information on the individual application of a Dental Treatment Package offered by the Partner Clinic to the precise case of the Client.
3. By signing the Consent Form the Client further consents for his personal data which does not contain sensitive health information /except for cases of disability when declaring such is a requirement of the transport service provider and/or benefits the Client/ to be processed, revealed and transmitted to airports, accommodations, travel agents, insurance companies and other similar - as applicable, to enable the Company to provide the Services to the Client. The Client also understands that the Company is allowed to disclose his personal data to accountants, revenue and others, when in general the Company is legally required to do so or requested to by a state authority and/or such action are necessary: (a) for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject; (b) for the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Client which require protection of personal data; (c) protect the vital interests of the Client or another natural person; (d) for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
4. In cases of exchange of pre-contractual information the Client is obliged to erase all sorts of personal data and information in the files to be sent by the Client to the Company. In case the Client has omitted to erase his personal details it shall be deemed that by sending them to the Company the Client has expressly consented for the Company to process the data contained therein, including sending it to others as per the terms of this Chapter.
5. In all cases where the Company has notified the Client that supplying it with any sort of personal data and/or documentation is a precondition for the due performance of the Company’s obligations under its contract with the Client and/or for the quality provision of the Services by the Company, the Client shall be obliged to provide the Company in due course with all documents and authorizations additionally requested by the Company.
6. The terms of this chapter shall apply accordingly in cases where the Client provides the Company with personal details of family members of the Client, relatives, friends or any other escorts of the Client or any other persons requesting the Company services with regards to flight arrangements, bookings or trip assistance with the view of accompanying the Client in his trip to Bulgaria.
7. The Client acknowledges that he is obliged to state his personal and other Data correctly and truthfully and that the Company must not be held liable for possible errors in the provided personal and other Data.
1. No later than 3 /three/ days after signing the Consent Form the Client shall effect payment of the Company’s fee and if applicable the additional payments due by the Client to the bank account of the Company stated in the Consent Form.
2. The Company’s fee shall be stated in the Consent Form and shall be inclusive of the cost for travel from the Bulgarian airport to the place of accommodation of the Client, the respective accommodation of the Client for the first dental examination (1-night stay), the fees of the Partner Clinic for the first examination of the Client and the Company’s administration fee.
3. The Company’s fee shall not include any additional cost related to the first examination (such as medical tests, X-rays and others), additional services, an extended period of stay at the accommodation, or travel, accommodation and others of family members of the Client, relatives, friends or any other escorts of the Client.
4. Upon a statement of the Client that he would be accompanied by a family member, a relative, a friend or other escort, the Company shall provide a quote of the estimated cost of accommodation of the latter and the Client shall have the right to prepay the said cost (additional payment) against which the Company shall be obliged to provide the respective assistance with accommodation to the escort stated by the Client.
5. The Client shall also be entitled to choose from an additional list of services, extended accommodation stay, other categories of accommodation places and others, the cost of which shall also be qualified as an additional payment.
6. The Company shall be entitled to receive all additional payments to be effected along with the Company’s fee.
7. The Company reserves its right to change the Company’s fee or the number of additional payments stated in the Consent Form at any time before the Consent Form is signed, scanned and returned to it by email. As of the moment of receipt of the signed Consent Form, the Company shall not be allowed to change the amount of the Company’s fee, and additional payments payable to it.
8. In case the Client fails to make payment of the Company’s fee and if applicable the additional payments due as indicated above within the deadline so prescribed, the contract between the Client and the Company shall not be deemed concluded and the Company shall not be obliged to provide any of the Services described herein despite the return of the Consent Form duly filled in and signed. The Company has the right upon its own discretion to retain or return any late payments to the persons who made them. In case, the Company chooses not to exercise its right to return a late payment within 3 /three/ days of receiving it, the Contract with the respective Client shall be deemed concluded.
9. The payment of the Company’s fee is fully retrievable to the Client under the following conditions:
- The Client attends his first examination with the Partner Clinic on the exact date scheduled for him and confirmed by the Company. The Company shall be obliged to fit the appointment for the first examination within the period of availability stated by the Client in the Consent Form provided it comprises at least 60 calendar days;
- The Client signs a contract with the Partner Clinic for a Dental Treatment Package offered by the Clinic within 2 /two/ days following his first examination with the Partner Clinic and the total cost of his Dental Treatment Package is no less than EUR 3 000;
- The Clinic receives the Client’s first payment under the contract so signed within the deadlines stipulated in that contract.
10. If any of the above conditions are not met, the payment effected to the Company is irretrievable.
VII. Cancellation policy
1. Should the Client decide to withdraw from this contract, the Client has the right to do so no later than within 14 /fourteen/ days from its conclusion. In such a case, the Client is obliged to notify the Company at the earliest possible date by sending an email to the Company’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Client cannot withdraw from the contract if the services under the Contract were performed with his prior express consent before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
1. The Company is obliged in the event of a complaint of the Client from a Partner Clinic, an argument between the Client and the Partner Clinic, a suspicion for malpractice of a Partner Clinic or an actual claim of the Client against a Partner Clinic to contact the Partner Clinic immediately and do its best to independently clarify the circumstances related to the complaint, argument, suspicion or claim of the Client and mediate for their amicable settlement to the satisfaction of the best interest of all parties involved.
2. The mediation referred to in art.1 of this Chapter can be provided by the Company through any of its directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives or attorneys, or through the services of a professional Mediator under the respective provisions of the Bulgarian Mediation Act.
3. The Client has the right to expressly withdraw of mediation in which case the Company shall be obliged to preserve secrecy and keep confidential all information and/or documentation it has received or accessed with regards to the case until such information and/or documentation is requested by the courts or by the respective state authorities responsible for investigating the case or resolving the dispute.
1. Any person accessing, using or browsing the Company’s site or any of the tabs, pages, or windows in the site, by doing this indicates that he/she has read, understood and agreed to be bound by the respective provision herein regulating the site usage.
2. The Company’s site is for informational purposes only and may be changed or updated without notice. The Company shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies that may contain the information published on its website, and the Client agrees to assume full responsibility for checking and validating the information on the Company’s website before relying on it.
3. The Client agrees that the Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the Client’s use of, or reliance upon, the Company’s site, any site materials, or any services obtained on or through the Company’s website. In the event of any problem with the Company’s site, any site materials, or services obtained on or through the Company’s site, the Client agrees that his/her sole remedy would be to cease using such items.
4. The Client agrees that under no circumstances will the Company or any of its representatives, employees, officers, members, servants, attorneys or successors, be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits and damages that result from inconvenience, delay, or loss of use) arising out of the use of the Company’s website, any site materials, arrangements made based on information obtained on or through the Company’s website, or products or services obtained on or through the site.
5. Through its website, the Company can gather certain information by anyone visiting the site, such as areas of visit, services accessed, computer hardware and software of the person accessing the Company’s website, IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses the terms of which shall be governed by the Company’s Policy on cookies published on its website.
X. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
1. The Company is not a medical referral service and does not endorse, recommend, or approve any healthcare provider or travel agency listed on its website. The representatives, employees, officers, members, servants, attorneys or successors of the Company are not medical professionals and will not discuss or advise any issues relating to medical treatment. The Company only facilitates contact with and provides information about some of the available dental treatments and packages in Bulgaria, Medical Treatment Facilities and dentists and their credentials in order for the Client to make informed decisions about his treatment.
2. By using the services of the Company the Client agrees to assume all responsibility in connection with choosing a doctor, a clinic or treatment. The Company bears no responsibility or liability for any treatment or other services rendered by any doctor, any Partnering Clinic, or for any malpractice claims and other claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such advice, treatment or other services.
3. The Company assumes no responsibility nor grants any warranties, express or implied relating to the operation, safety, condition or service of any physician, health care provider, hospital, aircraft, motor vehicle, boat, other conveyance, inn, lodge, or hotel and/or products associated with such entities or services that are used wholly or in part by, for or on behalf of the Client. The Company shall not be held liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
4. The Company shall not be responsible or held liable for any delays and defaults by any physician, health care provider, hospital, aircraft, motor vehicle, boat, other conveyance, inn, lodge, or hotel, other accommodation, and/or products associated with such entities or services, neither shall be held responsible for any expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to any natural hazards including but not limited to force majeure conditions, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, lock-outs or any other similar conditions.
5. The Company cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to the person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting directly or indirectly from any act of GOD including but not limited to: fire, accidents, breakdown in machinery or equipment, civil wars, crimes, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics or any other force majeure conditions causes beyond the control of the Company.
XI. Applicable law and jurisdiction
XII. Correspondence and notifications
1. All communication and correspondence between the Client and the Company related to this agreement, shall be considered duly rendered and made when sent to the Email address of the respective party, as follows: for the Company: email@example.com and for the Client – the Email address filled in in the Consent Form.
2. All communication and correspondence sent to the correct Email address, as specified in art.1 of this Chapter, shall be deemed received with elapsing of 2 /two/ working days following its sending to the correct Email address of the party.
3. Each party shall be responsible for keeping its mailbox fully operational and for regular checking of its correspondence, including when organized through a third person. None of the parties to this agreement shall be entitled to raise any objections whatsoever related to not reading certain correspondence provided the latter has been sent to the correct Email address as stated in art.1 of this Chapter.
4. Any subsequent changes of the Email addresses of the parties shall be effected by a written notice sent as per the terms of this Chapter or to the other party’s post address recorded, as follows: for the Company – at the Company Register of the Republic of Bulgaria; for the Client – filled in in the Consent Form.